- 60 Minute Session: $90
- 90 Minute Foot & Hand Reflexology: $120
- 90 Minute Reflexology & Reiki: $130
- 60 Minute Basalt Rock Reflexology: $110
Reflexology is a treatment based on the principle that there are areas and points on the feet, hands, and ears that are connected through the nervous system to corresponding parts of the body. When our body experiences a illness, stress or injury it goes into a state of dis-ease or imbalance. When applying pressures to reflex areas, it stimulates the movement of energy along the nerve channels and helps to restore the body to homeostasis.
Sessions can include: A warm cleansing towels to prepare the skin, followed by Reflexology to the feet or hands & feet for 60-90 minutes. In addition, you can choose the option of Reflexology with Reiki for 90 minute session. doTERRA essential oils will be used for added benefit with your approval; in addition you’ll lay comfortably on a Bio Mat that provides heat therapy to either your hips or shoulder area. Some of the benefits of Reflexology include:
- Improves Circulation
- Relieves Stress
- Boosts Energy
- Speeds up Healing
- Releases Toxins
- Improves Mood
- Healthier Feet
While reflexology should not be a substitute for conventional medical treatments, it can be part of a complementary holistic approach to keeping you healthy.
Several studies funded by the National Cancer Institute and the National Institutes of Health indicate that reflexology may reduce pain and psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep. Studies also show that reflexology may have benefits in palliative care for people with cancer.
Pre-operatively, reflexology boosts the immune by improving the lymphatic system’s functioning, the circulation and the necessary time in “relaxation” where the body can be at optimal performance. Post-operatively reflexology helps keep blood flowing, aides the body in releasing toxins, it can assist in relaxation to aid in healing and has a great effect on lowering pain levels. Facing surgery can be intimidating life event and reflexology can help.
Reflexology with Reiki it gives the person a unique physical healing method by working with the body systems on the feet, in addition to working with the energetic response that gets recorded in our bodies. Together it can bring relief and release during recovery and for a deeper healing.
Reflexology Research, click the links to read the information:
- The Effect of Foot Reflexology on Hospital Anxiety and Depression in Female Older Adults: a Randomized Controlled Trial
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of Caregiver-delivered Reflexology for Symptom Management during Breast Cancer Treatment
- Effects of reflexology on premenstrual syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Reducing PSTD Symptoms in Active Duty Military
- The effect of reflexology on pain perception aspects in nurses with chronic low back pain in Isfahan