Reiki Level II Class Class Fee $250
Reiki II teaches Reiki I practitioners greater proficiency at energy healing and introduces new healing symbols and advanced techniques that expands your ability to give Reiki by distance. Students will learn new healing techniques in a small class setting through a combination of lecture and hands-on experience. Each student is attuned to the Reiki Energy to become a Certified Reiki II Practitioner. Class is conducted in eight hours or can split into two days if needed for those taking class individually.
Topics that will be covered during the Reiki II Class.
- Eastern and Western methods of giving Reiki
- Reiki II Symbols, their purpose and how to use them
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- How to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing, advance methods of scanning
- How to energetically work with emotional and mental healing
- Understanding the emotional aspect that is held in the organs
- How to test the energetic vibration of each organ
- Individual sessions to practice distance healing with other master level students
Class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hand~on experience. Pre-requisite for this class is Reiki I, if not a previous student of CalmingWinds you will need to bring your Reiki I certificate. Included with fee is manual.