Reiki II teaches Reiki I practitioners greater proficiency at energy healing and introduces new healing symbols. Students will learn these new healing techniques in a small class setting; through a combination of lecture and hands-on experience over several class periods. Each student is attuned to the Reiki Energy to become a Certified Reiki II Practitioner.
Topics that will be covered during the Reiki II Class.
- Continue to expand your knowledge of Chakras and your Energetic Anatomy
- Learn the Western and Japanese Method of Giving Reiki
- Reiki II Symbols, Their Purpose and How To Use Them
- Using Reiki For Specific Conditions
- How To Heal Unwanted Habits
- Distant Healing, Advance methods of Scanning
- How to Energetically Work with Emotional and Mental Healing
Class fee includes a International Center Reiki Kit designed by William Lee Rand and includes a 100 page workbook, DVD demonstrating Reiki self treatment and treatment of others techniques, Reiki meditation CD, Reiki music CD, set of 30 Reiki cards.
Class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hand~on experience.
Taking reservations for May 30 and May 31st class. Class begins at 10:00-2:30. Time will be provided for your own lunch.
Pre-requisite for this class is Reiki I, if not a previous student of CalmingWinds you will need to bring your Reiki I certificate. If interested, please contact Tonia at Calming Winds: email@example.com