Reiki II teaches Reiki I practitioners greater proficiency at energy healing and introduces new healing symbols. Students will learn these new healing techniques in a small class setting through a combination of lecture and hands-on experience. Each student is attuned to the Reiki Energy to become a Certified Reiki II Practitioner.
Topics that will be covered during the Reiki II Class.
- Expand your knowledge to include Japanese Methods of Giving Reiki
- Reiki II Symbols, Their Purpose and How To Use Them
- Using Reiki For Specific Conditions
- How To Heal Unwanted Habits
- Distant Healing, Advance Methods of Scanning
- How to Energetically Work with Emotional and Mental Healing
- Understanding the emotional aspect that is held in the organs
- Individual sessions to practice Distance Healing with other Master Level Students
This class will be conducted in Leesburg, Virginia on Feb. 15th and 16th. 12:00 to 5:00 Class fee $250. and includes the book The Spirit of Reiki
Class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hand~on experience. Pre-requisite for this class is Reiki I, if not a previous student of CalmingWinds you will need to bring your Reiki I certificate.
If the date doesn’t fit your needs, contact Tonia and she will work out another date for you. To register for class, contact tonia by Email at Tonia@Calmingwinds.com or phone/text 571-271-5411.