Reiki II teaches Reiki I practitioners greater proficiency at energy healing and introduces new healing symbols. Students will learn these new healing techniques in a small class setting; through a combination of lecture and hands-on experience. Each student is attuned to the Reiki Energy to become a Certified Reiki II Practitioner.
Topics that will be covered during the Reiki II Class.
- Expand your knowledge to include Japanese Methods of Giving Reiki
- Reiki II Symbols, Their Purpose and How To Use Them
- Using Reiki For Specific Conditions
- How To Heal Unwanted Habits
- Distant Healing, Advance methods of Scanning
- How to Energetically Work with Emotional and Mental Healing
Class fee $250. includes the book The Spirit of Reiki .
Class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hand~on experience. Pre-requisite for this class is Reiki I, if not a previous student of CalmingWinds you will need to bring your Reiki I certificate. If interested, please contact Tonia at CalmingWinds: firstname.lastname@example.org