Reiki is a gentle Japanese healing technique that promotes well-being. Reiki is translated ~Universal Life Energy. In order to heal, we must raise our vibration. A healthy human body vibrates between 62-72 MHZ. When you fall below this threshold, you are susceptible to anxiety, stress and illnesses that can lead to diseases. Reiki is a gentle technique that can help you learn how to raise your vibration for yourself and others. Level I introduces the history, philosophy and basic principles of Reiki. This healing modality is open to anyone who has the desire to help themselves or perhaps one day want to help others. There is no prior experience required.
In Reiki Level 1 class, it is a combination of lecture, discussion and hands on practice. You will receive training on how to perform Reiki for yourself and others and after class there will be opportunities for you to review what you learned through Reiki Shares and communication with the teacher. Course content includes:
- History of Reiki including philosophy and ethics.
- Attunements for Level I
- How to scan the human energy field and other energy centers known. You will learn about how your emotions affects the body and how to use Reiki to help restore balance.
- Reiki Anatomy
- Emotions of the Organs
- Types of Intuition
- Hand Placements for self treatments and for treat others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usuii
- Microcosmic energy orbit and the Hui Yin
The first Level 1 Reiki class for 202 will be March 7th 12:00-6:00. Class will be conducted in Leesburg, Virginia. If that date doesn’t meet your needs, contact Tonia and explore other dates.
Class fee is $165.00 Course includes Reiki The Healing Touch manual and Reiki I certificate. If interested in class, please contact Tonia at tonia@CalmingWinds.com