Reiki Class Level 1
Saturday, January 21st 10:00-5:00 Class Fee: $175 Individual Class can be scheduled at your convenience Class Fee: $225
Reiki Level 1 class, is a combination of lecture, discussion and hands on practice. You will receive training on how to perform Reiki for yourself and others and after class there will be opportunities for you to review what you learned through Reiki Shares and communication with the teacher. This particular class is designed over two days at 4 hours each. This allows you to go home the first day and absorb the information you learned and the second day is a day of practicing what you learned. It is less tiring when you split the day into two short days.
Reiki is a gentle Japanese healing technique that promotes well-being. Reiki is translated ~Universal Life Energy. In order to heal, we must raise our vibration. A healthy human body vibrates between 62-72 MHZ. When you fall below this threshold, you are susceptible to anxiety, stress and illnesses that can lead to diseases. Reiki is a gentle technique that can help you learn how to raise your vibration for yourself and others. Level I introduces the history, philosophy and basic principles of Reiki. This healing modality is open to anyone who has the desire to help themselves or perhaps one day want to help others. There is no prior experience required.
Course content includes:
- History of Reiki including philosophy and ethics.
- Attunements for Level I
- Attunement Cleansing Process and Symptoms of Change
- How to scan the human energy field and other energy centers. You will learn about how your emotions affects the body and how to use Reiki to help restore balance.
- Reiki Anatomy
- Emotions of the Organs
- Energy Centers
- Types of Intuition
- Hand Placements for Self-Treatments and for treat others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui
- Manual for you to take home for reference later