Tonia Bultrowicz, BA Reiki Master Teacher, Tuning Fork Therapy Teacher, Clearing Held Memories Teacher, Reflexology and Shamanic service practitioner.
Below are the fees associated with the services provided by Calming Winds. Classes and services are provided by Tonia Bultrowicz. To schedule a class or session, please contact Tonia by phone/text at 571-271-5411 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reflexology 60 Minutes: $85
- Foot & Hand Reflexology 90 Minutes: $110
- Reflexology with Reiki 90 Minutes: $125
- Reflexology 3 Session Package 60 Minutes: $225
- Reflexology & Reiki 3 Session Package 90 Minutes: $330
- Reiki I Class:$ $165 October 2, 2021
- Reiki II Class: $250 October 15 & 16
- Advance Reiki Techniques Class: $250
- Reiki Session 60 Minutes: $85
- Reiki 3 Package 60 Minute Session: $225
- Reiki with another modality for 90 Minutes: $125
- Animal Reiki 60 Minutes session in your home within Loudoun, County: $85
- 3 Animal Reiki Session Package: $225
- Animal Tuning Fork Therapy: $85
- Reiki for owner and pet: $125
- Tuning Fork Therapy 60 Minutes: $85
- Tuning Fork Therapy 3 Session Package: $225
- Tuning Fork Level 1 Class 6-8 hours: $350
- Drum Healing Session 60 Minutes: $85
- Drum Healing 3 Package Session: $225
- Drum Session combined with Reiki for 90 Minutes $125
- Soul Remembrance: $85
- Power Animal Retrieval $85
- Soul Retrieval and Reiki: $125
- Learning to Journey : $85
- Shamanic Journey Group Workshop: $150
- Clearing Held Memories classes are each: $165
- Clearing Held Memories Manual: $25
- Clearing Held Memories session 60 Minutes: $85
Reiki Death Service
Reiki provides comfort to the person whose life is coming to an end. Reiki Death Services offers physical, psychological, spiritual, and emotional support for the person near the end of their life and or actively transitioning. The service provided by Tonia gives Reiki directly to the person transitioning at the location they are in, whether it be at home, hospice, or hospital.
Fee for service: A Donation
To ensure everyone is safe due to COVID 19, those not vaccinated will be asked to come wearing a mask. Calming Winds follows all guidelines suggested by the CDC to ensure safe measures for everyone, Tonia will be wearing a mask during services.
Patients with Life with Cancer have special reduced rates. Please specify when making an appointment if you are an active participant with this program.
Payment for classes or individual sessions can be made by credit card or cash.